Year: 2011 | Developer: Nicolas Entertainment Group | Published by: The Games Company | English | 2.40 GB Genre: Action (Shooter) / 3D / 1st Person
Afterfall: Shadow of the Past - a psychological survival horror, offering fans of the genre through the blood stirring adventure in an atmosphere of overwhelming terror. Caught in the dark underground bunkers, of which there is no escape, players pripodnimut veil of secrecy under which hides much more than just the madness of slum shelters. During the investigation, they will face with a difficult riddles and come into confrontation with the cruel monsters, they often have to make difficult decisions. Cope well with extremely difficult and dangerous task will not only reflexes, but also the ability to think logically and the ability to use deductive method.
- In an alternate world full of World War II ended quite differently than in raelnosti, and this has had an enormous impact on the future course of history.
- The psychological state of the protagonist is constantly changing depending on committed during the game action and decisions.
- Adrenaline hero depends on the environment and current events. When Albert in tone, it becomes faster and stronger. But if he will long be in a critical situation, the player will lose control of your character. The hero can even take his own life, unable to withstand stress.
- The combat system allows you to use in addition to firearms and more melee weapons, including two-handed. Sensitive control system detects the slightest movement of the mini-joystick or mouse, so the attack is carried out exactly in the direction of a given player.
- Only overcome all obstacles and endure all the trials, players will learn the truth about what happened to the protagonist.
- In the dark post-apocalyptic world, all events are interconnected, and the madness of its inhabitants - only part of the mystery Afterfall.
- A series of unexpected and intriguing and very mysterious events will keep players in suspense until the unpredictable ending.
Step-1:-------[ UnRAR Yourself Or Use Our Install.exe ]-
Step-2:-------[ Click ~Unpack~.bat To Unpack/Rebuild ]-
:-------[ Our Install.exe Does This Step For You ]-
Step-3:-------[ Click InSanity-Win32-Shipping.exe To Play ]-
:-------[ Located Were You Chose To Unrar The Game ]-
Time: Total Install Was About 10 Mins On A Quad-Core [ ]
Unless You Changed It The Default Extraction Folder Install.exe
Creates Is C:/Games/
This Is Were You Can Find The Games exe.
If Install/Rebuild Seems To Freeze Leave It Alone.
Install/Rebuild Is Normally Very Time/Space Consuming.
- Operating System: Windows XP/Vista/7;
- Processor: Core 2 Duo 2.0 GHz;
- Memory: 1 GB;
- Video: 256 MB;
- Free Hard Disk Space: 4.4 GB