This software Updates the login of Nod details automatically (the logins are usually taken from sites that update their login database on a daily basis).
- Windows 98
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
Can be use for:
- Nod32 2.7; 3.0
- ESET Nod32
- ESET Smart Security
*NOTE* You will need to choose the correct 32-Bit or 64-Bit version from within the .rar file depending on what O/S you are running.
1. Extract/Copy setup.exe to the folder that you installed Nod32 in, (The default is Program Files - ESET - Nod32...)
2. Double click the file you just copied.
3. Press install
4. The patch is now installed and should run on start up.
1. Follow steps above
2. Remove the file from start up (Using something like WinPatrol or msconfig)
3. Open Nod32/Smart Security - Setup - Click "Enter Entire Advanced Set-up Tree"
4. Press Tools - Scheduler & Planner - Add - Run External Application - Enter your own task name - Repeatedly - Choose how often you want to check for updates - Finish - Click the browse menu beside Executable File - Go to the folder that you installed Nod32 in - Double click "Nodlogin.exe".